Excelitas Technologies is one of the world’s technology leaders. An independent company, Excelitas, is owned by AEA Investors, a leading global private investment firm. All across the globe, the company is renowned for delivering high-performance and market-driven photonic innovations to meet the illumination, optronic, detection, and optical technology requirements of customers.
Different clients from different sectors tend to require different services. As a company committed to promoting all of its customers’ successes, Excelitas Technologies offers a wide range of applications to serve across several sectors to serve its various clients. Some of the said sectors include:
- Automotive sector
- Consumer products sector
- Defense and aerospace sector
- Industrial sector
- Medical sector
- Safety and security sector
- Sciences sector
Growth and Expansion
Over the past decade, Excelitas has continued expanding its technologies and capabilities portfolio. The main goals of the expansion have been to:
- widen the scope of the markets and the applications that it can address
- better serve its clients’ needs
As a result of its consistent organic innovation and development and its strategic acquisition of highly revered and established photonics companies, Excelitas have achieved the growth they desire. Currently, Excelitas Technologies comprises of companies such as:
- Carsan Engineering- an engineering design company that majors in manufacturing arc lamp power supplies for the medical and dental markets.
- Kaiser Systems- a top designer and manufacturer of custom, high-voltage power systems for medical, industrial, and safety and security applications.
- Qioptic- a company specializing in designing and manufacturing optical and photonic products and solutions that serve a pretty broad range of markets and applications.
- Lumen Dynamics- a designing and manufacturing company that focuses on the design and the manufacture of LED and Lamp-based UV curing and fluorescence illumination systems.
- REO Research Electro-Optics- a privately-held company that manufactures volumes of high-precision optical components, optical thin film coatings, and optical sub-assemblies. It also manufactures high-performance HeNe lasers for instrumentation and metrology applications.
- Axun Technologies- Excelitas’ most recent acquisition, this company specializes in developing and producing MEMS-based optical engines used for medical imaging, industrial spectroscopy, and telecommunications applications.
Why Excelitas Technologies Is The Topmost Company In Its Industry
Excelitas Technologies’ colossal success can be attributed to a number of factors. Listed below are some of the said factors.
The photonics innovation industry is highly competitive. Since Excelitas’ founding, the company has consistently come through for its customers. It’s common knowledge that clients are usually attracted to companies that tend to deliver reliably. As such, it comes as no surprise that Excelitas is highly-favored by many.
As a company, Excelitas Technologies believes in offering its clients the high-quality products they desire. In an effort to cut costs and maximize profits, many companies in the photonic industry usually use low-quality material when manufacturing most of their products. Excelitas is unlike such firms.
Time and again, Excelitas Technologies has proven to be in a class of its own. To learn more about this company, feel free to visit its website.