Many compartments have several drainage connections. The drainage problems might cause uncomfortable for the people around. The problem may be due to plastics, mud, tree roots, stones, etc. Moreover, Non-biodegradable waste can cause heavy drainage issues. It can be severe if left untreated. Manual cleaning can be tiring and also challenging to handle significant blocking. In such crucial cases, well-designed cutting machines are more helpful. Several useful tools are available to clean the drainage, but the picotte cutter is recommended. Such devices are more useful and clean the drainage more efficiently. The pipe’s pitch plays a significant role in helping to cut and clean the drainage.
This tool is designed for heavy-duty action and is available in all compatible sizes. Its main operation is to clean the pipes and help the water flow easily. The machine has excellent compatibility; it can be used for various pipes such as concrete, PVC, steel pipes, pitch fibre drains and much more. So the cutter is independent of the material of the tube and also easy to handle. The cutter tool has many blades and other functional heavy parts that require regular maintenance, repair, and service.
Valuable Facts About Picotee Cutter
- The primary operation of such a cuter tool is to clean the drainage pipes’ blockage, clogging, and debris. It ensures proper water flow.
- The unique characteristic of this tool is that it is less disruptive, which means it does not cause any heavy-scale excavation.
- The action and work are swift compared to manual work. And also money can be saved.
- The highlighting quality of this tool is it works well without damaging the pipes. Hence, is suitable to use in pitch fiber drains too which are inferior in quality.
- The teeth of this cutter tool are made up of hardened steel, which helps it to work efficiently, and also, this steel help to maintain more extended durability. The material can vary with different manufacturers.
- The cutting tool removes calcium and other minerals that prevent water flow.
Maitainence Of Picote Cutter
- After every use, cleaning the teeth of the cutter tool is recommended. After continuous use of the cutter tool, the teeth get worn out, which requires replacement.
- Avoid using the tool in wet climatic conditions. Also, regularly check the power cord while using it in the wet climatic condition.
- Regularly lubricate the cutter and check the damage after every use.
- If the tool is used regularly, then make sure the cutter tool is regularly checked, which can prevent any significant accident while handling.
- Preserve the tool in a dry place that can prevent damage.
Cutting tools are the modern solution for drainage issues. On the other hand, maintaining the pipe’s pitch helps the cutter tool to work faster; hence, a standard rise of 1/4” per foot of line is recommended. The angle of the pipe helps in smoother cleaning action. Maintaining the proper slope of the drainage pipe can reduce the blocking and help deal with better water flow. Picote cutter helps deal with clogged drainage pipes. While using the knife too, safety measures to be taken care of before using that can prevent any accidents. Also, regular maintenance and lubrication is necessary. Overall the cutter has several practical applications.