Hindi is spoken by millions of people in the world. Although it cannot be considered a universal language, a huge chunk of the population in India uses Hindi to communicate daily. It is extremely essential to have a basic understanding of the subject. It is believed that 7 countries globally consist of a number of native Hindi speaking people. Thus, being well-versed in this language will definitely be of some significance. You can polish your skills in communicating better with a large section of people. Moreover, knowing vernacular languages is also quite helpful in daily dealings.
When we look at Hindi as a subject for an examination, the syllabus set by CBSE is quite vast. Poems, stories, and dramas are all covered under the aegis of class 10 Hindi NCERT syllabus. Given that students have to appear for the Hindi exam as part of their board exams, a solid strategy is required that will help you to make your mark and get top results. If you read the textbook properly, you will find a set of questions given at the back of each chapter in the book. These questions prove to be extremely useful before exams. NCERT solutions for class 10 Hindi provide all the answers, compiled together by experts.
CBSE NCERT Class 10 Hindi Syllabus
The Hindi syllabus here is primarily divided into two courses – Course A and Course B. Course A deals with the literature portion of the syllabus. You are taught about the works of famous writers that have contributed greatly to the subject. In contrast to this, Course B deals with the language portion of the syllabus. You are taught about grammar and punctuation. This helps you sharpen your reading and writing skills in Hindi.
Under Course A, the books are क्षितिज, भाग – 2 and कृतिका, भाग – 2. The chapters included in these books are listed below:
क्षितिज, भाग – 2
- जयशंकर प्रसाद
- सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’
- गिरिजा कुमार माथुर
- मंगलेश डबराल
- स्वयं प्रकाश
- रामवृक्ष बेनीपुरी
- सर्वेश्वर दयाल सक्सेना
- मन्नू भंडारी
- महावीर प्रसाद द्विवेदी
- यतीन्द्र मिश्रा
- भदंत आनंद कौसल्यायन
कृतिका, भाग – 2
- माता का अँचल
- जॉर्ज पंचम की नाक
- माता का अँचल
- एही ठैयाँ झुलनी हेरानी हो रामा!
- मैं क्यों लिखता हूँ?
Let us move onto Course B and take a look at the syllabus under this section. The books are स्पर्श, भाग – 2 and संचयन, भाग – 2.
स्पर्श, भाग – 2
- कबीर – साखी
- मीरा – पद
- बिहारी – दोहे
- मैथिलीशरण गुप्त – मनुष्यता
- सुमित्रानंदन पंत – परवत प्रदेश के पावस
- महादेवी वर्मा – मधुर मधुर मेरे दीपक जल
- वीरेन डंडवाल – तोप
- कैफ़ी आज़मी – कर चले हम फ़िदा
- रवींद्र नाथ ठाकुर – आत्मत्राण
- प्रेमचंद – बड़े भाई साहब
- सीताराम सेकसरिया – डायरी का एक पन्ना
- लीलाधर मंडलोई – तताँरा वामीरो कथा
- प्रह्लाद अग्रवाल – तीसरी कसम के शिल्पकार शैलेंद्र
- अन्तोन चेखव – गिरगिट
- निदा फाजली – अब कहाँ दूसरे के दुख से दुखी होने वाले
- रवीन्द्र केलेकर – पतझर में टूटी पत्तियाँ
- हबीब तनवीर – कारतूस
संचयन, भाग – 2
- मिथिलेश्वर – हरिहर काका
- गुरदयाल सिंह – सपनों के-से दिन
- राही मासूम रज़ा – टोपी शुक्ला
Advantages Of NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Hindi
Now that we are aware of the syllabus, let us take a look at some of the advantages we reap by referring to NCERT Solutions for the questions present at the end of each chapter.
- Provides clarity regarding the kind of questions asked in exams: We can all agree upon the fact that the syllabus for board exams is massive and needs to be revised multiple times in order to do well in these aforementioned exams. NCERT Hindi Class 10 solutions help students identify the parts of the chapter that need to be studied thoroughly in order to score well. They cut down uncertainty by highlighting sections of the chapter that just cannot be skipped.
- Teaches you how to write answers: Irrespective of how much you have studied, your marks depend on what you write in your answer scripts. However, the irony is that no one teaches students the correct way to write and frame answers in Hindi. NCERT Solutions play a huge role here, showing students the right way to write answers during examinations all while mentioning relevant details.
- Equips you with the necessary skills to manage time: Once you know the kind and type of questions that will come in exams, you can set time limits for yourself in order to complete the paper on time. For example, you can allot 10 minutes to completing Section A and allot 30 minutes to complete Section B, depending on your personal speed. Doing this helps you develop important time management skills.
Tips To Make Hindi Interesting
Although we have established why knowing and being fluent in Hindi is crucial, the subject can seem a tad boring. In such a scenario, you would not want to study it enthusiastically. This is why we will give you some tips to make the subject seem interesting.
- Download Hindi games on your phone – Games are fun! You can make learning fun too by mixing your academic and recreational worlds together. Go to the settings of any game and try changing the default language to Hindi. You will find yourself learning a plethora of new words that you had never heard of before. It will also help you sharpen your reading skills further.
- Listen to Hindi audiobooks – Even if you are fluent in reading Hindi, you might not be fluent in speaking the language. Listening to audiobooks helps improve your oratory skills too. You learn the accurate way to pronounce words. There are many apps on the Play Store that you can download to hear stories in Hindi. It is a good tool that you should definitely make use of.
- Be a part of Hindi speaking competitions – Public speaking plays a huge role in shaping the personality of a person. If you take part in more Hindi speaking competitions, your confidence will grow and you will find yourself being able to speak the language without any hindrance.